Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Art Quilts in Ohio

The first night in Ohio my friend Kat and I went to an  art show opening for her friend, Sandy. Art quilts or  traditional we need to support each other!
I asked for a photo of her by her favorite quilt,





I liked this one, especially the title of it!
The following quilts were at the Genessee Valley Quilt show in Rochester, NY.
I'm focusing on art quilts on todays post.


Thanks for your positive comments on the barn quilts. I saw more today!

Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

  1. Your friend is very pretty in front of this quilt !
    Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those scooters are pretty darn cute, aren't they? Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a kick out of "Safety in Numbers", and the scooter quilt is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the scooters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is wonderful to go to different quilt shows. We never know what will inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all lovely quilts, but I fell in love with that guitar one. How fun to be going to an art quilt show. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to appreciate all types of quilts! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like youre having a lot of fun! Love the Scooters quilt and the textured neutral one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...I love those scooters...but the Safety in Numbers is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mini quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the guitar and scooter quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!