Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Fall Festival Finale!

Our last assignment was to put your blocks together and complete your Fall Festival top. This quilt is huge! I had a hard time taking photos, so here is my quilt in two parts. 

My plan was to finish it like Jan's with a small inner blue (?) border, 
but I just didn't find anything in my stash suitable. 
So I stuck with the same sashing green and will bind it in black or red. Yay! I'm so happy with it! And I hope you are loving your quilt too.
Here is Denise's finished top. She isn't feeling the love about the border, but I think a red or black wide binding would help it pop a bit without removing that border. I like it Denise!
Here is Rina's quilt in progress! It's looking great and will be done before you know it!
Here is a section of Debby's as she gets it together. I don't always expect everyone to stay on my timetable so I do appreciate seeing your quilt in progress, even if you aren't at the same point as everyone else.
(as a side note, look at that lovely madder above the quilt!)

Please add your link, either what you have so far or your finished top. Thanks for sewing along!


21 comments:

  1. Love it. The pumpkin at the top just draws your eyes. Way to go Lori. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is stunning! I love it! I'm way behind, making little progress everyday.
    I like Denise's and Debbie's, too. You all, are fabulous Quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing quite so interesting as seeing different versions of the same quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the quilts are beautiful! What fun to see different variations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great pattern - great job Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always fun to see the varied looks that come from people putting their own interpretation on the same pattern. They all look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, great work ladies! Jan Patek designs some wonderful patterns and all of the quilts look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a big quilt but fun to do with all the different blocks, love how it came out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great quilt. So many great little elements. It really tells a fun story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so enjoy seeing everyone's interpretation -- I do love them all!! I am continuing to have fun as I live with mine for a bit longer -- it is going together really nicely and it's pleasant to revisit each block as it gets placed next to its neighbors... finally, I agree, this quilt is BIG!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great! I love that top border.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone's progress is great. I too deliberated about the borders. I am in the process of quilting mine, and basted it before getting a photo of the top. Hopefully I will be able to edit my post in the next week or two, with the finish! Thanks for another great QAL Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lori muy bonito trabajo
    los diseƱos de Jan Patek son siempre preciosos
    buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks lovely. A great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous quilts! I most definitely MUST join your next QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many fun motifs in this quilt - I love see all the different versions - they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yours is great, but I love them all! Nice work ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful individual versions, I them all. I have not worked on mine since the last Linky, check back with me in , um, September?

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  19. They all look fabulous, fun seeing them done in different colour ways. Next big job will be to quilt these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!